Chapala.com Webboard
Suse

Feedback on Dra. Candy Ugalde

We were among her first patients lakeside.  Never a problem.  My husband has had extensive dental work and very happy with her. 

Also a bad crown/bad impression. She didn't even do the work, I think it was her brother who worked there when she was on maternity leave. I haven't been back.

Dr. Candy's father, a (semi) retired dentist makes the crowns. I have had good experiene with mine. Ms. Chillin not so much. A lot of pain, which she has never had for dental work before, and the crown installed by the brother, who is not a dentist, using way too much glue and the crown doesnt fit right.

Husband & I have been happy patients for years. I believe her brother is a dental student.

Yes, a dental student I understand. A year ago I went to Dra. Candy's office for a consultation and cleaning. Dra. Candy did the consultation and turned the cleaning over to her brother. I have never had such a poor and utterly inferior cleaning by any dentist/hygienist in my life. 

Thank you kindly for all your replies and feedback. For those who did not have a great experience with Dr Candy who would you recommend? Thanks.

Dr. Eloy Barragan in Mirasol, between Riberas and San Antonio, is considered by many to be the best dentist at Lakeside. 

• Like 2