Chapala.com Webboard

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE CAR

Carnivore

I just recently moved back to Chapala.  My car was promptly stolen and totalled.  I'm having a nightmare with my insurance and it doesn't look like it will be resolved quickly.  I would like to buy a low cost, Mexican plated car that's in sound mechanical condition and.........has a proven history of ownership.  I can be reached at:  984 146 8304 (Cell phone).  

5 hours ago, Carnivore said:

I just recently moved back to Chapala.  My car was promptly stolen and totalled.  I'm having a nightmare with my insurance and it doesn't look like it will be resolved quickly.  I would like to buy a low cost, Mexican plated car that's in sound mechanical condition and.........has a proven history of ownership.  I can be reached at:  984 146 8304 (Cell phone).  

5 hours ago, Carnivore said:

We have what you need.  I sent you a PM.  We just purchased a newer car yesterday, so our old one is for sale.  I am the second owner.  All is in order.image.thumb.png.73bd3397d2810cac25fe7eff74284f36.png

Could you call the cell phone number in the opening post.  I would be very interested in details on the car.  I'll give you another cell phone number as I don't know what you meant by a PM or how I would retrieve it?  I suspect PM means "Private Message"   Here's the other cell phone number:  331-367-5665