Chapala.com Webboard

A third new private hospital?

There is new construction going on at the former location of Lomwell's Car Wash on the carretara in west Ajijic, and although its been going on for months, I have never seen any speculation whatsoever on what it's going to be. Does anyone know for sure? A lady in the store across the road told me that it will be a third private hospital. 

20191009_114011_compress67-1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Floradude said:

That is what was written in a recent article.  All they do for heart attack and stroke patients is to stabilize them and call for an ambulance from Guadalajara to transfer them.  They also mentioned that if an ambulance was not available it could take hours.

With fatal results...

Stroke protocol. IV Glucose drip and oxygen within the first 3 hours and no more cells are lost and even Cruz Roja knows this procedure without having a Cardio on staff and a platoon of emerge personnel like the SAT  Hospital. I can say this based on experience but since I have not had a heart attack I  can't address that but I  would suspect that the protocols are in place. None of you nay sayers are medical professionals and I suggest that you keep your ill informed opinions to yourselves as they benefit no one.

• Like 3