Chapala.com Webboard

Need plumber, electrician and iron worker

Hello all,

Im doing some remodeling projects and am trying to find some tradesmen but either their numbers dont work, they dont call back or what to charge an arm and a leg or more,

1) Need a plumber to change a water pressure system tank, had a tank that was failing and guy said that a bigger tank would fit in the space, I told him it wouldn´t, I got home and I was right, it didn´t fit but he had already connected it all in a place that was out in the open in the way of things.  Need to take out large tank to put 20 gallon tank in the space made for and then also clean the aljibe and tinaco.

2) Electrician as I have 3 meters which have no rhyme nor reason with specific connections or phases for the building and now have solar panels so need everything running to the 220 meter to leave the others with no connection to home and then have them removed and then get bidirectional meter for solar.  I got one quote to change the wires around for over $8,000 pesos which I though was excessive. 

3) Iron worker to fix a sagging fence and make some protective grates to cover the skylights on the roof for security.  

• Like 1