Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

from temporary to permanente

Recommended Posts

If you have had temporal the right number of years, then no financials are required.  Insofar as other documents, I am not certain.  I know you will need the temporal card and your passport.  Immigration here in Chapala will let you know what else may be needed.  They do speak English.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...