Chapala.com Webboard

Holistic dentistry - Any recommendations

Gregorio

Hi Dear ones,

I'm interested in your recommendations for a holistic dentist to remove my mercury based fillings and replace them with more biocompatible materials.  I would also be interested in a longer-term relationship with a holistic dentist to also provide some dentures as needed. 

For now, I will be a dental tourist, simultaneously evaluating Ajijic and the surrounding area for retirement.

I imagine after I retire I'll have another 20, 30 or even 40 years of life left in me oh, so I need to develop a longer-term relationship with a good holistic doctor who is quite younger than me.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good holistic dental practice in the surrounding area up to let's say, within 30 minutes to 45 minutes?

Any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Gregory

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Try this link. Lots of information available about local dentistry. 

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=holistic+dentist+ajijic&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1&pccc=1#scso=_YGpsXbXcB8TcswW2prGwCw60:0.3333435058594.3333282470703.6666717529297.66666603088379.333333492279053.6666667461395264.6666666865348816

The closest I can think of Dra. Candy, who has put in a lot of time and money making a trip to the dentist as less anxious and pain free. For example she can bring a pysical therapist who works with massage, and I believe she also administers natural herbs and oils.  Dra. Candy will still have the last say in the use of aneathetics Dra. Candy is a second generation dentist and her husband is in the dental supply business, so she is alway up on the latest trends and equipment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

The closest I can think of Dra. Candy, who has put in a lot of time and money making a trip to the dentist as less anxious and pain free. For example she can bring a pysical therapist who works with massage, and I believe she also administers natural herbs and oils.  Dra. Candy will still have the last say in the use of aneathetics Dra. Candy is a second generation dentist and her husband is in the dental supply business, so she is alway up on the latest trends and equipment.

Her husband,  Abraham, is an attorney.  He helps in the dental supply store next to her office.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...