Chapala.com Webboard

"SLEEP NUMBER" mattress repair?

gringal

I would start with your "Go to Guy" whoever he is and if he can't do it, he'll probably know someone...who will claim they can do it...but we know it's Mexico so eventually someone will. Doubt if there is any company, etc. that specializes in that.

Edit: Google it and you'll see several YouTube vids and repair kits that are sold.

2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

I'm in Albuquerque until next Wednesday morning and can bring you a repair kit if you can get it to me before we leave.  PM me ASAP if you want to do that.  Remember Monday is a holiday here.

You don't mean "get the  bed to you" do you? I couldn't tell from your message.

I would very much appreciate that repair kit!!  Please do.  That bed is great for anyone with back problems..

53 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

A good temporary fix, yes.

Depends on source of the leak, if an obvious tear, a patch will work. But if leak is from an air connection to different air chambers or the failure of part of the air system, tape won't do it.  These beds are not simple air mattresses, they have a rather complex air system.

This page shows how to troubleshoot if the leak is not from an obvious tear or hole, from the Sleep Number site, 

https://www.sleepnumber.com/mam/celum/celum_assets/8798433443870_Media-AirLossAfter2007.pdf