Chapala.com Webboard

WHERE is "Law & Order SUV" on the NEW Shaw?

41 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

There you go, just like CG, showing off your techie skills. Not all of us are that talented.

Not techie skill-just common sense

LAW & ORDER SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT can be found on the NEW Shaw setup (at least the NEW Programs) on NBC (058) Thursday evening at 9PM Central. I found it myself. I will search for the reruns the best I can. Many of us do not know how to use the Shaw search system and are NOT techie as we have continually mentioned. 

On 8/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, johanson said:

I have "category search" at the bottom of my guide.

That is not the search that you need to use for this.

37 minutes ago, Joyinmexico said:

LAW & ORDER SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT can be found on the NEW Shaw setup (at least the NEW Programs) on NBC (058) Thursday evening at 9PM Central. I found it myself. I will search for the reruns the best I can. Many of us do not know how to use the Shaw search system and are NOT techie as we have continually mentioned. 

If you or anyone ever need to use the search I will tell you. It is NOT techie at all. Quite straightforward.

17 hours ago, Joyinmexico said:

https://assets.aws.shawdirect.ca/uploadedfiles/shawdirect/content/support/elink-2019/channel_lineup_alphabetical.pdf

You have the old channel setup (classic) there not the new one. It will change-who knows when tomorrow or next year or? The new number for NBC east will change from 58 to 234. Earlier I gave the channel for SVU as 411-that one is from the W channel not NBC. The search is straightforward but Shaw's  various channels lineups are confusing and changing.

1 hour ago, Oatsie said:

I'm in Canada and have my own Shaw account.

I received an email from Shaw last week pointing me to this "HD network upgrade: 2019 conversion and launch schedule" web page.  Have a look:

HD network upgrade: 2019 conversion and launch schedule

Thanks Oatsie. I received that message from Shaw also. I find all their changes hard to keep up with.