Chapala.com Webboard

Rental Needed

Bevan

On 8/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, Fred Habacht said:

I found this subject interesting so I went to the plaza in Jocotepec and asked if anyone knew of rentals....there are no rental agencies here.....everything is done or most everything is done by word of mouth. I have pictures of two houses and info on a third. One with 4 bedrooms, large walled yard, 4 banos.....8500 mxp. A second one with a large pool and large yard, US style kitchen....5 bedrooms with 4 full baths....$800 usd....the 4th is a former government owned house that has been declared surplus and now for rent. I am told that english is spoken. None are furnished. PM me if you want to make contact.

I just rented one of the homes Fred shared.  A nice home at a great price.  Muchos gracias Fred and hope to meet you soon.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:57 AM, Xena said:

Covered parking for two vehicles and a trailer is really a reach at any price. 

they have to return the trailer and truck to the border so they want to keep it safe until then. I'm sure they would like to park it somewhere but they haven't found a large enough space. if you know of one, then they only need parking for one car....