Chapala.com Webboard

ILOX Online Account Access Info

For those who have made the switch and are interested in logging into your account to look at statements, billing history and make a payment here's how.

The main page is located at http://www.ilox.mx/ At the bottom of the page there are 6 boxes. The rightmost one on the top row is called "Más Servicios". Click that to box to get to the login page.

There you enter the email address you gave ILOX when you signed up. The password instructions reference a FSAN that don't exist the back of the black 4 port modem. Maybe it does on the 2 port but if your modem does not have a FSAN you enter the SN (serial number) that starts with FHTT. The first 4 characters must be entered upper case while the rest are lower case.

Auto payments by credit card must be set up at the office. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That worked for me. As an aside, when I severed service with Telmex, That account was in the wife's name. CFE is in my name. Ilox is in the wife's name but some entities are so accustomed to verifiy address with a person with only CFE or Telmex. They aren't  used to ILOX. Just an FYI.