Chapala.com Webboard

SRE Booking Mexican Consulate in the United States

Youngtimer

At the risk of sounding dumb I present a question to this board, don't worry I have been called worse....

I have registered with the SRE booking to schedule an appointment at the Laredo consulate. I have tried other consulates to book to see if the problem is consulate specific, but same problem.

I have tried unsuccessfully to do so in English and Espaniol.

It has no listing for my American Americana, Norte Americam, Estados Unitos , United States Nationality.

It lists United States or Estados Unitos in the other boxes where needed.

When I click any other Nationality in the drop down box I can go to the next page and see the available dates for the remainder of August.

I have been told that the October appointments will not open up until September 25 or 26. No problem

A well known facilitator will do it for me but that person has helped me so much already so I just want to know how to do it just because.

I can do everything else on the whole wide world of internet except this!

Does anyone know why this is happening?

28 minutes ago, Youngtimer said:

It has no listing for my American Americana, Norte Americam, Estados Unitos , United States Nationality.

It lists United States or Estados Unitos in the other boxes where needed.

When I click any other Nationality in the drop down box I can go to the next page and see the available dates for the remainder of August.

It was too much of a PIA to actually search that form but my experience requires the formal Spanish name for the US., Los Estados Unidos.

WEll thanks Angus but that didn't work either.

However after looking closer I saw a word unknown before associated with Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and lo and behold it worked!

The word for American that is on the English and Spanish side of the SRE Booking is ........ESTADOUNIDENSE

Finally I maybe contributed something useful😊

• Like 1