Chapala.com Webboard

New physical therapist at QC

Lexy

Is he permanent or filling in for maternity leave?

I would appreciate to know. I have this cloud of serious pain which travels from my left knee, to my inner thigh, then hip, then a day of normal. My knee crackles like a popcorn maker. What I have read suggests a series of excercises, weights and cardio. I already have these machines, but need some guidance how to reintroduce them to my neglected body. As a point of reference, I used to be a real gym rat.

I guess Doctorita Lety will know. Dr. Briseno is so lucky to have found her.😍

Chillin, pappysmarket--stop the usual crap, please, that you two play at  on these forums.  You're two colossal narcissists and nobody thinks you're as cute and clever as you think you are.

I'm looking for and need a serious answer to my post.

Lexy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

That range of symptoms suggests that you see a good orthopedic doctor for evaluation.  I am very pleased with mine and he is not the kind of doctor "looking for work".  DR. Gabriel Martinez, who comes into Quality Care at the Laguna Mall on Wednesdays.

Rare quality:  he listens.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gringal said:

That range of symptoms suggests that you see a good orthopedic doctor for evaluation.  I am very pleased with mine and he is not the kind of doctor "looking for work".  DR. Gabriel Martinez, who comes into Quality Care at the Laguna Mall on Wednesdays.

Rare quality:  he listens.

Where did you see the "range of symptoms" ?

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, CHILLIN said:

Is he permanent or filling in for maternity leave?

I would appreciate to know. I have this cloud of serious pain which travels from my left knee, to my inner thigh, then hip, then a day of normal. My knee crackles like a popcorn maker. What I have read suggests a series of excercises, weights and cardio. I already have these machines, but need some guidance how to reintroduce them to my neglected body. As a point of reference, I used to be a real gym rat.

I guess Doctorita Lety will know. Dr. Briseno is so lucky to have found her.😍

Maybe this Slainte? I know the popcorn knees caught my attention.