Chapala.com Webboard
Patricia Hansen-Campbell

Medical Supplies for Sale

42 minutes ago, Patricia Hansen-Campbell said:

For Sale:  Wheelchair 1350 pesos; Walker 400pesos; Massage Table (Used once from Costco) 2,000pesos.  

sent you a P M

Chapalence. Look at the sellers lack of activity on this forum. She has only made 2 posts and probably has no idea how to send or read a message sent to her

Thanks johanson.  Quite right.  I thought someone would respond to me.  Don't even know what a P M is.   Sorry for any inconvenience, I just didn't know the rules!  Unable to place pictures just don't know how. All equipment is semi-new and in great condition.

I have BiPap, CPAC with So Clean., monitors, leg compression machines, ventilators and much more.  Was trying this site before sending everything to the Bazar.  If you meed Medical equipment  it is worth your time to come and see it.

I have checked" Notify me of replies" but haven't been notified.  Sorry, being a  novice is my only excuse. 

At the very top of this page, on the right hand side, is an "envelope". Click on the envelope to see your private messages (aka "pm's").