Chapala.com Webboard

La Media Luna

happyjillin

32 minutes ago, Lily H said:

I said it's no longer a valid #. I am quite capable of using google and any other research myself, by the way, which i did and put me on their site. Unlike some on here I do my own research until I reach a dead end but thanks for trying.

• Sad 4

Googled and found this site.  Noticeably the phone number field is blank. But it does give her email.  Many of us have our email buzz on our cell phones and many doing away with landlines.  Worth a try??  Pls don't shoot the messenger.  https://la-media-luna.webs.com/contact-us

Contact Information

La Media Luna

Phone: 

Email: gabye99@hotmail.com

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9-6pm

Sat: 10-6pm

Sun: 9-3pm

3 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Googled and found this site.  Noticeably the phone number field is blank.  But it does give her email.  Worth a try??  Pls don't shoot the messenger.  https://la-media-luna.webs.com/contact-us

Contact Information

La Media Luna

Phone: 

Email: gabye99@hotmail.com

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9-6pm

Sat: 10-6pm

Sun: 9-3pm

Gracias. I will try the e-mail.

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

I said it's no longer a valid #. I am quite capable of using google and any other research myself, by the way, which i did and put me on their site. Unlike some on here I do my own research until I reach a dead end but thanks for trying.

Ha! "Quite capable?" You would have been there and got the number yourself if you were capable after all your googling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

As a test, I just now emailed the address I gave you yesterday.  Got a reply in ONE MINUTE.  I wrote my email in basic Spanish.  Have you tried???

My computer was down but I tried about 1/2 hr. ago when it was running again but no response yet.

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Got a message back from Gaby:"We don't do that".

On one of their sites it shows a commercial smoker that her husband Bruce built with some of the things that he smokes plus there was a pic of a corned beef package like Rick and Smitty used to sell.So I asked Gaby if I could speak to Bruce about the corned beef and custom smoking and that was her only answer.

Bruce used to post on this and the other local as  "me and bear dog" or something like that.