Chapala.com Webboard

Free housesitting!

Hola todos!  Chapala's favorite house sitter is coming back to your area  (I'm kidding about favorite... but I am pretty cool!).  I've done 8 sits in the Chapala area and I'm now on my 31st sit in Mexico City.  I will finish here on Aug 11 and I'm currently looking for other sits.  I am available Aug 12 to late-September.  I will attach my bio here:  https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitters/united-states/california/sacramento/l/92991/   and yes, it is FREE.  It's a fair exchange.

you can contact me at itchin2trvl@yahoo.com or message me here (though I don't always check here so email direct would be best and quickest).

Thank you for reading!

11 hours ago, itchin2trvl said:

Hola todos!  Chapala's favorite house sitter is coming back to your area  (I'm kidding about favorite... but I am pretty cool!).  I've done 8 sits in the Chapala area and I'm now on my 31st sit in Mexico City.  I will finish here on Aug 11 and I'm currently looking for other sits.  I am available Aug 12 to late-September.  I will attach my bio here:  https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitters/united-states/california/sacramento/l/92991/   and yes, it is FREE.  It's a fair exchange.

you can contact me at itchin2trvl@yahoo.com or message me here (though I don't always check here so email direct would be best and quickest).

Thank you for reading!

Sent you an email this morning to the address itchin2trvl@yahoo.com.  Could you confirm that you received it?

Ah- I didn't know they require that!  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll copy and paste my bio here.  I have lots of references on that page but could try to show you in a DM.

sorry- it's lengthy!! 

Hello! My name is Casey. I was born and raised in Northern California. In April 2015, I quit my day-to-day job after twenty years of doing Photoshop work (photo retouching, restorations, manipulations) and working in the photography industry. I am still able to work remotely. I have rented out my house in Midtown Sacramento and I hope to travel the world indefinitely, well, as long as possible! This has been a dream of mine. A bit about me: I am passionate about artistic and creative endeavors. Currently, I enjoy exploring, yoga (certified YTT200), hiking, kayaking, snorkeling/diving, photography, reading books and learning more about this world and it's inhabitants. I am environmentally conscious and I prefer to support local farmers/farmers markets. I enjoy vegetarian (I prefer raw-vegan whenever possible) foods and trying out new recipes. I am not 100% strict on that- I do periodically allow myself to try/eat most all other foods- including fried grasshoppers!- especially in other countries. I have lots of experience with house/petsitting (just finished my 30th housesit) and can provide many references. I understand what it is like to own a home and have other people staying in it- I will treat your home with the utmost respect, keep it clean and orderly, and notify owners immediately of any concerns regarding the home and/or pets. I am quiet, dependable, and an excellent communicator. I also understand what it is like to miss your fur/feathered babies so I will also keep you updated with photo snapshots while you are gone via email/text (did I mention I'm a photographer?!). I adore all animals and look forward to being able stay in homes that have animals. I have no problems with cooking your pet's food (i.e. red meat, veggies) to your specifications. I would be happy to water and care for your plants/gardens- I love being outdoors. References available upon request. Thank you for your time, ~Casey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...