Chapala.com Webboard

Applogies

My deepest and heartfelt apologies to anyone I upset or hurt on my posts under  the Monday Tiangus. Especially Slainte39.. i am normally not an angry nor vicious person. I allowed a deeply painfully experience in my life at that time to splatter all over the weboard. When i am deeply hurt my immediate defense mechanism  is anger, as if that is going to  help anything.  Unfortunately  it generally comes out sideways like this at people i dont know. Given that i know more aboit the situation now, it was quite ed to post any opinion of frankly none of my business. People are allowed to post any opinion or fellings they have whenever they want. Again my apologies. From now on i will only post questions about things i hope can help me and posts of intersting things on renovation of a knock down old home i decided not to let go of for my grandmothers house. I have learned so much as i have had to do this on my own. Basically if anyone has a construction question they want to post i often times provide a strong answer. I certainly dont know all of it but after 3 years of 12 hours a day of construction work i can answer alot. The funny thing is all my first words in spanish I learned were not Hola o Como Estas? Every one of them were words used in a fereterria! HA!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bonbelle said:

My deepest and heartfelt apologies to anyone I upset or hurt on my posts under  the Monday Tiangus. Especially Slainte39.. i am normally not an angry nor vicious person. I allowed a deeply painfully experience in my life at that time to splatter all over the weboard. When i am deeply hurt my immediate defense mechanism  is anger, as if that is going to  help anything.  Unfortunately  it generally comes out sideways like this at people i dont know. Given that i know more aboit the situation now, it was quite ed to post any opinion of frankly none of my business. People are allowed to post any opinion or fellings they have whenever they want. Again my apologies. From now on i will only post questions about things i hope can help me and posts of intersting things on renovation of a knock down old home i decided not to let go of for my grandmothers house. I have learned so much as i have had to do this on my own. Basically if anyone has a construction question they want to post i often times provide a strong answer. I certainly dont know all of it but after 3 years of 12 hours a day of construction work i can answer alot. The funny thing is all my first words in spanish I learned were not Hola o Como Estas? Every one of them were words used in a fereterria! HA!

Thank you for the apology even though I was not upset or hurt,  My skin is thicker than that. Being Mexican of Irish ethnicity you just fight back when challenged and nothing is personal.

That little chapter of life is over and we move on to next one with a short memory of what ever was said.  Today is the first day of the rest of our lives and I don´t have time to regurgitate old conflicts with anyone and I´m almost impervious to pain, whether it is physical or mental.

Thanks again, the apology wasn´t really necessary but I accept your good will and I will not be your adversary……..unless you cross me.   :D:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

don't worry... this board is always snarky, take it or leave it. i use it maybe 1 or 2x a year if i really need an answer to something, as for example Rick is always smart on car talk. There are the smart, mature ones. When i see myself sliding into an online dispute over some crap, i know it is time for me to let go and reframe myself and stay the hell off the web board. some people never leave the house, and love this venue for the arm chair know it all forum it provides them. all day every day....and really you can't blame some folks who are generally positive for getting annoyed by these "chrons" who are always off topic and say useless things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3