Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Eric Blair said:

It would be nice to know where the "new" location is. I didn't know why it was not there Monday, and still don't know where it is going to be next Monday.

Check with Clueless.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:23 AM, Eric Blair said:

It would be nice to know where the "new" location is. I didn't know why it was not there Monday, and still don't know where it is going to be next Monday.

That is the "worst bait" anyone has ever offered "us fish".     :D

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the irrelevant information. I don't know where Obregon is.

Please excuse my ignorance.

It would really be appreciated if someone could respond directly to my question and stop the sniping.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Blair said:

Thanks for all the irrelevant information. I don't know where Obregon is.

Please excuse my ignorance.

It would really be appreciated if someone could respond directly to my question and stop the sniping.

 

Are you capable of pulling up a map of Chapala on Google?  If not...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 2:14 PM, phil in mexico said:

went to THE Monday market in  Chapala, New location what a welcome change so much nicer and cleaner!! I talked to several retailers and they said the same. I hope it stays at the new location  !!!

Phil I am surprised that you say it is SO MUCH CLEANER AND NICER....if you went this Monday the North end of  Calle Gonzalez Gallo street  was full waste  water which had over flowed from the sewer.... terrible stinky and smelly . At the best of times that end near the IMSS clinic,  always has a strong odor and many times wet under foot even in the dry season 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

Thanks for all the irrelevant information. I don't know where Obregon is.

Please excuse my ignorance.

It would really be appreciated if someone could respond directly to my question and stop the sniping.

 

1.   Your welcome

2.   Your excused

3.   Sorry

The Snipe……………..

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, happyjillin said:

He even lives just a bit north of it and has been around long enough.

 

I believe he has been here coming up on 15 years. He was upset that the market wasn’t where it has been but does not know that the street it was on is Calle  Obregon. When told the name of the street he says he does not know where that is and appears incapable of using a map. People have been excusing his ignorance (real or feigned) for years and he wonders why fewer and fewer people are willing to excuse his ignorance. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am new to this board and certainly dont know when things are changing here unless i want to live on this board. Could not figure out why my internet wasnt working and as i have been able to go down and pay my bill which is usually paid near beginning of month but have till end of month. The nice Girl Mexican lady that works there said to me last month when I paid don't forget you have till the end of the month to pay. So as I go in today and the name has been changed to whiz I asked her why I am getting no signal for my internet. Because when they changed the name the other day evidently they change the due date of the bill although disregarded telling anyone. Do you know the name of every street you drive down in ajijic and which way it goes one way, two way, no Arrow, change names at some point and one minute you're on one Street in the next minute you might be on another. I question you that as you all sit here and make nasty rude comments to this man because he didn't know the Chapala tianguis had moved. I think most of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves have you nothing better to do than berate other people on this board quite frankly you are keeping people off this board because they're scared if they're new and they ask a question they will be belittled

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. Some of us zip in and out of this and the other local board to pick up bits of information that end up saving us lots of time and trouble. If you set your view to “Unread Content” that is all you see, stuff from all the forums that you have not yet read. You can then very quickly scroll the headlines and the bit of preview shown. You then click on and read only the posts that have something to offer you. If you did this each day (or a few times a day in between your other online business) you can keep up with things that are changing.

And if you knew “this man” and his history on this and the other local board you would understand why some people react to him as we do.

Finally, if people wanting to make a new life in a foreign country are afraid to ask questions because someone might not be as sensitive to their feelings as they believe they should be, those people are going to have a rougher time than they need to have. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bonbelle said:

I have been coming here since 1962 and i have never seen people act this way before. If you dont like the man say nothing at all otherwise all the new people on board get a ridiculous accidental pre-judgement of this man. 

I actually agree with you about ignoring him. I usually do that. But sometimes he gets on my last nerve. I have put his previous identities on ignore and need to do that with this one. People usually figure him out on their own if they interact with him enough. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bonbelle said:

I have been coming here since 1962 and i have never seen people act this way before. If you dont like the man say nothing at all otherwise all the new people on board get a ridiculous accidental pre-judgement of this man. 

That´s 58 years, without ever seeing people act this way before?

Either you don´t see many people or you have have been extremely UNLUCKY.  If you can´t call a spade, a spade, on these forums then what´s their use?

Stick to the tea parties in Alice´s garden where no one is ever questioned or offended.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have to disagree with you lakeside . I went last Monday the 22nd , we entered from Morelos and shopped for several blocks in each direction   and found it clean dry and pleasant, and every vender (several)  i talked with favored the new location over the old location. I stopped going to the old location because the street condition and the hill  and it was certainly dirty. That's my take and I hope its stay at the new location.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bigd said:

I have lived in Ajijic since 1993. It is true that people are becoming less tolerant and one sided maybe because of the way it is in the US now?  People are different........

Web boards are not the real world,I've been here in part of the Municipio of Chapala, which Ajijic is a small part of, about as long as you and I don't see change as you suggest in the real world,in the persons I choose to interact with.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slainte39 said:

That´s 58 years, without ever seeing people act this way before?

Either you don´t see many people or you have have been extremely UNLUCKY.  If you can´t call a spade, a spade, on these forums then what´s their use?

Stick to the tea parties in Alice´s garden where no one is ever questioned or offended.

 

4 hours ago, slainte39 said:

That´s 58 years, without ever seeing people act this way before?

Either you don´t see many people or you have have been extremely UNLUCKY.  If you can´t call a spade, a spade, on these forums then what´s their use?

Stick to the tea parties in Alice´s garden where no one is ever questioned or offended.

Geesh lady i hate to embarrass myself by responding to this! Ms. Tea party...you are an angtry woman who has obviously not had any in years and i can see why. You are so slainted that you are one of the people who keep people on off this board. Go back to bed  and get up without the burr in your ###. I go on the board to look for pertinent  information that i need. I watch the ones that cannot control there meanness and cruelty like you and never say one word..i just keep quiet and read info i need and tat is all. You must live in horrible fear to be so angry and resentful and everyone of your posts show it. I am allowed to be on this board as much as you. I am sorry that i had to say something about a particular man who is constantly bullied anx i have heard enough already by now to get it. But for heavens sake can you rise above. Obviously not. And no i did not say i lived here 58 years. I said if you have the capability to read correctly that yes i have come down since i was young. But that was to visit my grandmother and i have fond memories of that era . Now new people are pm'ing me not to add a comment even good ones that people might get good info from because of people like you who might attack fór no good reason. I now know why. Keep your nasty comments negativity and anger away from me "Alice"

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bonbelle said:

 

Geesh lady i hate to embarrass myself by responding to this! Ms. Tea party...you are an angtry woman who has obviously not had any in years and i can see why. You are so slainted that you are one of the people who keep people on off this board. Go back to bed  and get up without the burr in your ###. I go on the board to look for pertinent  information that i need. I watch the ones that cannot control there meanness and cruelty like you and never say one word..i just keep quiet and read info i need and tat is all. You must live in horrible fear to be so angry and resentful and everyone of your posts show it. I am allowed to be on this board as much as you. I am sorry that i had to say something about a particular man who is constantly bullied anx i have heard enough already by now to get it. But for heavens sake can you rise above. Obviously not. And no i did not say i lived here 58 years. I said if you have the capability to read correctly that yes i have come down since i was young. But that was to visit my grandmother and i have fond memories of that era . Now new people are pm'ing me not to add a comment even good ones that people might get good info from because of people like you who might attack fór no good reason. I now know why. Keep your nasty comments negativity and anger away from me "Alice"

Ah! Slainte the MAN was correct about you being judgemeantle[sic] without full knowledge of what you speak Alice. Funny!!!

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...