Chapala.com Webboard

Chapala tiangus

3 hours ago, Bonbelle said:

Geesh lady i hate to embarrass myself by responding to this! Ms. Tea party...you are an angtry woman who has obviously not had any in years and i can see why. You are so slainted that you are one of the people who keep people on off this board. Go back to bed  and get up without the burr in your ###. I go on the board to look for pertinent  information that i need. I watch the ones that cannot control there meanness and cruelty like you and never say one word..i just keep quiet and read info i need and tat is all. You must live in horrible fear to be so angry and resentful and everyone of your posts show it. I am allowed to be on this board as much as you. I am sorry that i had to say something about a particular man who is constantly bullied anx i have heard enough already by now to get it. But for heavens sake can you rise above. Obviously not. And no i did not say i lived here 58 years. I said if you have the capability to read correctly that yes i have come down since i was young. But that was to visit my grandmother and i have fond memories of that era . Now new people are pm'ing me not to add a comment even good ones that people might get good info from because of people like you who might attack fór no good reason. I now know why. Keep your nasty comments negativity and anger away from me "Alice"

Did I say you lived  here 58 years ? …..and you talk about reading correctly.

Look you are wrong on so many counts that i won´t even go into it and I don´t believe you when you say you hate to embarras yourself as your post contradicts that.

Now…..what would I not have had any of if I were an angry/woman, which i am neither?  Maybe you could enlighten me on that subject as i have feeling you might be an expert.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Guest English Rose
22 hours ago, Bonbelle said:

I have been coming here since 1962 and i have never seen people act this way before. If you dont like the man say nothing at all otherwise all the new people on board get a ridiculous accidental pre-judgement of this man. 

Welcome to our little place in Mexico, chill out and have a little laugh....and make the world go round!

On 7/24/2019 at 10:14 AM, slainte39 said:

That´s 58 years, without ever seeing people act this way before?

Either you don´t see many people or you have have been extremely UNLUCKY.  If you can´t call a spade, a spade, on these forums then what´s their use?

Stick to the tea parties in Alice´s garden where no one is ever questioned or offended.

You can call a spade a spade all you want here but you can't call another poster a spade.

Got it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moderator-2 said:

You can call a spade a spade all you want here but you can't call another poster a spade.

Got it?

If you are addressing me, which I think you are, i didn´t call anyone a spade or any other name, but yet I was called an angry old woman who hasn´t had any, any…...what??

Not only was that personal but totally incorrect, and now they have apologized publicly on this forum, I accepted,  that´s over,  so why are you still fanning the flames?

I DON´T get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My comment was addressed to all of you.  You can argue and disagree here but you can't get personal.  That is the point.

This has been difficult for some of you to assimilate.

You have another local board where you can get personally unpleasant.  I recommend those of you who can't resist engaging in personalities to do it there.

If you have any other concerns, PM me.

• Thanks 1

A reminder may be in order.

" It seems some of us have forgotten that this board strives to be an informative, useful and interesting place for prospective newcomers, newcomers and old-timers to share information and get their questions answered. It is not here for the purpose of expressing one's personal rancor towards another poster "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

wow... i haven't been on the webboard in two months of sundays...but today my neighbor turned me on to postings on a new violinist and comedy improv workshops.INTERESTED!!!!and then you start plowing thru all the creepy negative bullshit on here. this is why i have stayed off. what was the original post? oh i already fricking forgot as i was buriED in a mudslide of crap. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, virgogirl said:

wow... i haven't been on the webboard in two months of sundays...but today my neighbor turned me on to postings on a new violinist and comedy improv workshops.INTERESTED!!!!and then you start plowing thru all the creepy negative bullshit on here. this is why i have stayed off. what was the original post? oh i already fricking forgot as i was buriED in a mudslide of crap. 

Good that you're interested in the improv workshop as it will most likely tone down what you studied in a drama workshop and as the above shows,you practice.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Tried to go to the new Tiangius today. It goes from almost Cruz Roja to the "roundabout" where the museum is. Bumper to bumper parking the entire open side. Couldn't even try to guesstimate the number of cars and vendors.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:10 PM, Eric Blair said:

Tried to go to the new Tiangius today. It goes from almost Cruz Roja to the "roundabout" where the museum is. Bumper to bumper parking the entire open side. Couldn't even try to guesstimate the number of cars and vendors.

Lots of parking along the Chapala Malecon and a huge lot behind the Cruz Roja. 

3 hours ago, lumieretoo said:

Lots of parking along the Chapala Malecon and a huge lot behind the Cruz Roja. 

My problem was that I wanted to go to a business at the extreme other end, by the museum, and I really didn't want to make that walk carrying a large item I needed reupholstered.

I will probably go next Monday. It actually seemed as if there were more vendors than when it was at the other location.

20 minutes ago, Eric Blair said:

My problem was that I wanted to go to a business at the extreme other end, by the museum, and I really didn't want to make that walk carrying a large item I needed reupholstered.

I will probably go next Monday. It actually seemed as if there were more vendors than when it was at the other location.

Why not just converse with that vendor and make arrangements to pick-up/deliver at a more convenient time/place?