Chapala.com Webboard

Capital one 360

Someone hacked my Cap one 360 card so I had to get a replacement card.  When I activated the new one I used the old User name and password.  I went to the website, used the same user name and password and it bounced it out.  I have called them 5-6 times and no success.  Any suggestions? I'll buy the 1st round.  I have $ sitting in Cap one 360 but I can't get access to it.

Muchas gracias.

1 hour ago, Sandrita said:

Is this a landline or cell?  I just don't understand why they make it so different.  I have searched  alternative methods to Cap one 360, but there really isn't anything out there.

It is a phone number that is not an 800 number. Call them.

2 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

Their back door phone number is 320-534-4640. Call them.

I have 1-302-658-9593.  Always get a real person after they go through the usual recorded instructions. 

Also, why use the same user name and password if the old one was hacked?  The hacker might figure that out very quickly.

t

• Like 1

Most cc require a recognized US telephone number to validate the new card by phone; some permit validation online, but since you reported a hack it seems reasonable that they would deactivate online access. Maybe the is the issue in Sandrita's case? I agree, phone on Monday am.