Chapala.com Webboard

Trailer or van delivery service from Texas

A few months ago I noticed a reply in which someone offered a cargo trailer and/or a cargo van to deliver household goods from Texas.  I tried to do my homework, but without success. I did several searches and could not locate that earlier post/reply.  Does anyone here offer such a service now?  I have a single load coming here from Houston suitable for a tandem axle trailer or large cube van. Thanks in advance.

I understand that, to bring goods that are not your own, used household goods, would require licenses and permits of an interstate nature.   You can bring your own stuff, but you cannot hire out to be a 'mudanza' without proper government permits.

• Like 1

About 10 years ago I crossed at Laredo bringing my partners (Female) luggage with me as she wanted to fly,  I was stopped and inspected..  Was told you can only bring your own items into the country..  But they would let me go this time...

It was explained to me that you can only bring your own personal items in to the country.. All the items I had were used.. If They had been new items it would been far more serious....

32 minutes ago, PJPJ said:

But they would let me go this time...

Oh my, how many times have I heard that line in Mexico.  Usually followed by...nah, why spoil their gig.