Chapala.com Webboard

If possible, please help Rosemary Grayson

I tried to place the GoFundMe link to help Rosemary Grayson, but got an "error". Perhaps the web board doesn't permit me to include a link in my text.  If you go to www.gofundme.com and type in "Former Playboy Centerfold Breaks Hip" in the search area, it will direct you to her fund-raising page. Once there, you'll be able to read the explanation of her medical situation.  If you are able and willing to assist her, please make a donation or contact me directly if you wish to donate in person with pesos.

Thanks in advance to those who can assist.

Cheers!

Val Jones

Thanks for your help!  Happy to share a happy update.

First, huge THANKS to all who have so kindly and generously made donations to help Rosemary Grayson.  Thrilled to report her surgery was a complete success this afternoon and I was able to see she’s alert and feeling well in Recovery.  Trusting she will continue to feel well, we hope to bring her home from Hospital Civil Viejo tomorrow late afternoon/early evening to her new Care Home in Ajijic.

Once she’s feeling up to having visitors, I’ll post a note for those who wish to welcome her to Ajijic and bring good cheer.

Many thanks for your help!  It truly does take a village and I’m so very proud of everyone who really stepped up and is making a difference for Rosemary.

Huge Hugs,
Val :)

12 hours ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Thanks for your help!  Happy to share a happy update.

First, huge THANKS to all who have so kindly and generously made donations to help Rosemary Grayson.  Thrilled to report her surgery was a complete success this afternoon and I was able to see she’s alert and feeling well in Recovery.  Trusting she will continue to feel well, we hope to bring her home from Hospital Civil Viejo tomorrow late afternoon/early evening to her new Care Home in Ajijic.

Once she’s feeling up to having visitors, I’ll post a note for those who wish to welcome her to Ajijic and bring good cheer.

Many thanks for your help!  It truly does take a village and I’m so very proud of everyone who really stepped up and is making a difference for Rosemary.

Huge Hugs,
Val :)

Congratulations Val $5,337 raised ,I would like you on my team..good luck for Rosemary's surgery and recovery 

• Like 1

You done good Val. Some people criticise this type of fundraising, if someone is using Mexican universal healthcare, the costs are so low, and the benefits immediate and life changing. By reference, a hip replacement in the U.S.A. is $44,000, according to google.

She seems quite the character, has she met the bona fide British Lady, out Jocotepec way?

Thanks Chillin, she IS the bona fide British Lady who used to live out near Joco.  She's doing well post-op and scheduled now to come to her new Care home in Ajijic tomorrow mid-day.  Thrilled!  Many thanks to all who so kindly donated.  With the help of Dr. Leon, his staff, Jorge (the GREAT P.T.) and other kind souls, she'll be up and at 'em before we know it.

Can't thank everyone enough for their kindness and generosity!

Huge cyber hugs!

Val  :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

You done good Val. Some people criticise this type of fundraising, if someone is using Mexican universal healthcare, the costs are so low, and the benefits immediate and life changing. By reference, a hip replacement in the U.S.A. is $44,000, according to google.

She seems quite the character, has she met the bona fide British Lady, out Jocotepec way?

Two weeks ago my friend had surgery for a broken Femur at Ajijic Clinic for 85,000 pesos. ($4,595 usd approx) I must admit I was a bit surprised they did that kind of surgery at the Clinic

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

You are talking about 'Tad', Lady Mary Flemming, who was a true delight and sadly passed away a few years ago.

https://theguadalajarareporter.net/index.php/news/news/obituaries/50467-obituaries-august-5-2017

• 1 month later...

Many of us knew Tad years ago. I have many memories of her. Like when she told about her reports on haunted houses for BBC at one of the shows put on to raise money for new books for the LCS library. Loved when she became Lady Fleming. But a Playboy centerfold? That's a tad too much. . .Are we confusing two different women?

Lexy