Chapala.com Webboard
Out1

Ilox - Pay for Installation Material ???

Just got a bill for 321 pesos with a nice email that I better pay this soon or they would cut off my service.

I went up to the store in Ajijic and they told me the bill was for materials used for installation of the service; no charge for labor. I left without paying.

Anyone else get a bill for this ?

• Sad 1

When I was installed, i was told that I would have to pay for the cable. I guess cuz thery unilaterally cancelled my contract, they didn't think it would be worth it to send me a bill.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I was charged $399 when I signed up for installation. Others have reported paying more at the time of installation. Guess they needed to figure it out.

What is the issue..less than $20 bucks...???  Don't they all charge for installation...?   I know Temex and Telecable do..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PJPJ said:

What is the issue..less than $20 bucks...???  Don't they all charge for installation...?   I know Temex and Telecable do..

The issue is when I signed up I really thought I was told that installation was included; It was so long ago maybe they said only labor was included; and that is why I asked the question. I know of one other Ilox customer that thinks installation (including materials) is included and has not been billed.

Less than $20 bucks; big deal; who cares.........I care about $20.

• Sad 1

I was with Oit1 when he signed up. I had already signed, but I heard installation included when i signed up as when as when Out1did. I also care about $20 when it;s my $20!