Chapala.com Webboard

Adult Tap Classes

Promoting current Adult Tap classes, lakeside. D'Le, the lovely Maestra, has openings in 4 of her classes. Intro. to Tap (no experience)on Fridays at 12:30. Beginning Level I (limited experience)on Saturdays at 12:30. Beginning Level II (more experience)on Fridays at 11:30 and Intermediate Level I on Saturdays at 11:15. D'Le teaches these classes from her private Studio in upper La Floresta. The cost is $60 pesos/class and all proceeds go to fund the Ajijic Youth Dance Program which supports local kids who wish to participate in Tap, Ballet and Contemporary dance classes. Class fees cover the youth dancers instruction, shoes, dance wear and costumes for performances. They were recently featured in the 4th of July celebration at Monte Carlo Hotel in Chapala as well as Lip Sync. in January at the Auditorio del Lago. Tap shoes aren't required for the Intro. to Tap class but you would need Tap shoes to move forward. D'Le has a variety of "loaner" tap shoes to lend until you can get some of your own. It's a fun way to exercise your brain and body. If you're interested, please let me know and I'll share the address of D'Le's home and private Studio. Hope you'll join us!