Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

US Notary


Recommended Posts

The US Consulate notary, or a Mexican Notario are the only legal options.

A notary public, acting outside of their US State's  or county's jurisdiction, ise not legal and may be challenged.  Don't use them. They know they are acting outside of the law, but will lie to you and gladly take 500 pesos from you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

If you decide to go to the consulate, read this page.  You need to make an appointment.



You don't need to make an appointment if you use them when they come Lakeside.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mijo said:

Looking for a US Notary to notarize two signatures on a document. It’s a grant deed for our house that is being sold in California. Willing to pay of course. Thank you. 

If I were doing something as important as a house I would only use the Consulate who I know is legal. Others......???


  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...