Chapala.com Webboard

Smells like dog poop

Mijo

Went to LCS to check it out. Saw some lady led her dog poop right in front of me and walked away without picking it up. Actually most of the grounds smelled like dog poop. I walked into one of the buildings and noticed that the woman who didn’t pick up the poop  worked there. Huge turn off. I left. Not sure if I can go back. 

Gosh, I go there about once per week and I guess I have been lucky. Because, I know that there are LCS cats, but I do not remember anyone bringing  a dog onto the grounds. (I'm not saying it doesn't happen, its just that I don't remember seeing dogs on the LCS grounds)

1 hour ago, Mijo said:

Went to LCS to check it out. Saw some lady led her dog poop right in front of me and walked away without picking it up. Actually most of the grounds smelled like dog poop. I walked into one of the buildings and noticed that the woman who didn’t pick up the poop  worked there. Huge turn off. I left. Not sure if I can go back. 

Things must have deteriorated a lot since I was last there. Never saw dog poop and never smelled dog poop on the grounds. Sorry things are disappointing you.

• Like 1

I’m just wondering who else has experienced the grounds of LCS smelling like dog poop. Also, are the director and board members aware that at least one volunteer is allowing their dog to poop on the grounds and not picking it up? 

I go to LCS frequently to use the library and (unlike Johanson) I see dogs there all of the time - on leashes with their owners. I have never seen an incident such as the one the OP witnessed (wow! that is some kind of bad manners) and, no, I have never noticed that the grounds smelled like dog poop. 

• Like 1