Chapala.com Webboard

Many of the U.S. companies take on a real medical treatment approach to their names and marketing. This does not sit well with Mexican aduana, which bans import of medical equipment which does not meet national standards. The only one I know of is Resmed, which seems to charge much more than Canada or the U.S. A company I have good luck with, including buying a rebuilt Resmed for $250, is secondwindcpap.com. Maybe it is their name, or invoices, but have not had problems importing, although I always have used a Loredo drop box service in the past.

Edit to correct website.

Put your Mexican address into amazon.com and set it as the default shipping address. Then check for your cpap parts (or whatever else you need). Amazon will clearly show if it's eligible for shipping to Mexico under each product. Yes, you will also pay Amazon duty of 16% in addition. Most of the stuff on this page says it WILL be delivered to Mexico. Nice to have options when mules are unavailable.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cpap+parts+resmed&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the U.S. the lobbyists have managed to pass laws that prevent online sales of medical equipment without professional diagnosis and training, including CPAP machines. On the Wind site, everything is available, including a new cleaner which sterilizes equipment (including toothbrushes!)  in a five minute cycle of intense U.V. rays. Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria.

6 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the U.S. the lobbyists have managed to pass laws that prevent online sales of medical equipment without professional diagnosis and training, including CPAP machines. On the Wind site, everything is available, including a new cleaner which sterilizes equipment (including toothbrushes!)  in a five minute cycle of intense U.V. rays. Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria.

The companies have circumvented the rules by selling the masks as components - mask plus headgear - and other such silliness. I expect the machines themselves still require a prescription but the companies are pretty flexible. The actual machine does need to be muled down.