Chapala.com Webboard

My dog Chicka went missing this after, she snuck out when door was open,she has a I’d on collar, hopefully she will turn up.  Ken

• Like 1

So many people know her and where she belongs. Hopefully she will either come or be brought home. Best of luck, Ken.

• Like 1

Description of dog? What neighborhood?

Picture? Identifying information? Read the pinned lost dog post in the Pet Section for other suggestions. Best of luck and don't give up.

Sorry to hear this Ken. Since we are in your 'hood and know Chicka, we will look for her.

Best of luck finding your sweetie. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Chicka was sited Saturday night by the food trucks next to donut shop. I talk to the owner left my card in case she shows up there again 

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

Chicka was sited Saturday night by the food trucks next to donut shop. I talk to the owner left my card in case she shows up there again 

Haha, she knows where to look for Ken...

You could try getting Doña Cuca (the lady in the truck who sells tamales, etc and has a loudspeaker) to blast it in all the neighborhoods she goes to, and she goes all over.  She will happily do it for you, a small donation would be in line.  Good luck.

• Like 6

Ken - I haven't seen any posters up yet - remember, both Spanish and English, and "Big Reward." I am heading out now and will keep an eye out for Chicka. 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, artsnob said:

My dog Chicka went missing this after, she snuck out when door was open,she has a I’d on collar, hopefully she will turn up.  Ken

We just heard that four small dogs were stolen Lakeside Saturday afternoon, I think that is what happened to my Chicka as she dissapeared without a trace, does anyone know where they are selling these dogs, I would buy my dog back..

r

• Sad 3

PLEASE put up posters. English/Spanish, include 'spayed' whether true or not, picture, reward. When my dog was stolen NOB, they kept taking down the posters and I kept putting them back up. Finally between his barking and posters all over the neighborhood, they let him go.

People see things but don't know it is important if they haven't heard about the dog or seen a poster. Kids are great because they see everything. Don't give up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is so frustrating we have looked everywhere and no Chicka,I will put up posters soon and hope someone finds her and brings her back to me, hopefully she has not been stolen..

We have some sightings so we are looking in that area tomorrow, some will look tonight too. Think positive. Ken

Positive thoughts of you and Chicka back together again. 

• Like 2

Did you check all the vets? When mine sneaked out a family picked her up kept her a few days and turn her in at a vet.. so I got her a week later.. You never know strange things can happen. Good luck-

• Like 1

Chicka is back Some of the bratty girls took Saturday one of their neighbors heard her barkin recognized her and made them bring her back today. Hooray 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2