Chapala.com Webboard

We had solar installed about 8 years ago and have been very happy with it (love those low bills!). While our bills have usually been at or near the minimum with the configuration we have, we've been planning to install a few a/c splits and that will up our usage...time to add another inverter and solar panels. I contacted Opiere and set up an appointment with Nyah Walters. Wow! He was knowledgeable, professional, and actually fun to deal with. We pretty much knew what we wanted before we even met up, but it was nice to not feel pressured. Long story short, the crew came--every bit as professional as you could hope for--the setup was installed and we're very happy campers. Our property was left immaculately clean afterwards. If you're considering having solar, I very highly recommend Opiere.

www.opiere.com  ventasa@opiere.com  331 400 2646

(FWIW, no, we don't get anything for giving them a plug. It's just nice to be able to give positive reviews for companies that truly deserve them.)

• Like 3

Thank you for shining some sunlight when you didn't need to.

The  board of directors of Have Hammer Will Travels woodworking school wants to  thank Opiere solar for their professional and excellent installation of our solar panels.

They have the best electricians can handle any problem.

When we ere getting quotes several some solar providers found are installation completed and told us to get our own electrician

Opiere loves  helping the kids at the school. .we have 12 .solar panels. need 17 

Opiere solar will give the school  a solar panel if you mention Have Hammer Will Travel school and that  you saw my post. when you get your installation.

That's a great way to make a donation to the school and give us a solar panel , without having to take cash out of your pocket.

If want want to help the woodworking  school Have Hammer. you can also put your items on consignment at Todo Bueno resale shop in Riberas  on the mountain side next S6S auto.

stop say hello , watch the students learning life skills our school is connected to Todo Bueno.

Three cheers for Opiere solar YeH! Whoopi, yahoo!

Thank for helping the kids, you have a big heart

have hammers logo long webpage 2.JPG

• Like 2

We just bought a house in Ajijic with solar panels installed by eSolar (which doesn't exist anymore, for newbies like me)... It seemed that it would be nearly impossible to change the CFE account because they were asking for so many things... Until I stooped by Opiere Solar. They were on the issue immediately and provided everything I needed!!! They can even do it for you and save you the 6-8 trips to CFE that I've had to take.

If you just bought or are buying a house with a solar system, or want to get a system, I highly recommend Opiere! We will certainly go to them when we wan t to expand our system...

• Like 1

We are very happy with Opiere Solar and with Nyah Walters.

Me too. They do great work and sell quality products. They are the best. :)