Chapala.com Webboard

Trying to find baking soda

I want to buy some baking soda.  Not baking powder. In SuperLake all I see is Polvo para hornear--which translates into baking powder.

Baking powder and baking soda are not the same. Help, anyone?

Lexy

Ah, thanks. My recipe--and it's an old favorite--calls for baking soda and I'm all out. I didn't want to make an adjustment using baking power. So off to the farmacia for my cooking needs...

Lexy

• Like 1

I bought some in bulk (1 kilo) in a plastic bag at the Chapala tienges for very little. Not sure if the lady is still there.

Great to keep in the fridge to eliminate odors and apparently Baking Soda ( Bicarbonato de sodio) mixed with honey (or maple syrup) and heated together for a few minutes (Google the recipe) is supposedly a cure for many deadly diseases. 

Good stuff to have on hand... and comes in handy for certain recipes as well!

2 hours ago, chersley said:

I wanted to thank you Dr Ofua soooo much for creating such an effective product!!!!! I am so thankful I took the time to purchase your herbal medicine, because it changed my life! it booster my confidence after I was beginning to lose hope. I did have the HSV-2 virus, i bought the product because I had been tested positive of the virus that caused genital warts and had an abnormal pap in February 2017 (and I think I also had the HSV-1 virus, but was not tested for it). I just received my test results for HPV and it was negative! My pap was normal! I fell like a new person! Knowing that HPV could lead to Alzheimers and other issues lead me to try your product.
Indeed am grateful to you. contact this great herbalist if you are out there living with this disease i will like you to get cure today by Contacting this great herbalist on his email: thegreatherbalhealinghome@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2347059497969 more info about his work
https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site

Katie.

As ComputerGuy posted ...spam spam spam !

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone. Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com or whats-app +2348180828544.

• Haha 3