Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for maid

4 hours ago, slainte39 said:

I´m sure you have sat at intersections collecting accurate data, just because you are another one the poor abused foreigners living here just to satisfy that masochistic streak that can´t be satisfied anywhere else.

I sure hope you no. 6 a lot of the time.

I guess I really don't know what the hell you are talking about?

• Thanks 1

So, Herman is going to ask his nice Mexican friends the least amount of money he can get away with paying his workers and  the best way to go about cheating them out of severance pay when he dumps them? Good idea there, Herm. 

• Haha 1

All of which begs a question only the moderators can answer:

If a forum member reveals himself to be a scumbag by what he posts, is it OK to call him a scumbag in a follow-up? Or is that a violation of board rules?

Herman, I replied to your pm, scumbag.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Herman said:

I’ve read so many posts here that turn ugly so quickly. I thought I moved away from rude Americans. But here they are. I’ll ask some of my nice Mexican friends who don’t have an attitude. So much for asking for help. Deleting this website. You can all go to hell.  

¡ Ciento por ciento Mexicano aquí pendejo !   ¡ No dejes que la puerta te golpee el trasero al salir !

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, geeser said:

Corruption is just for nacionals. The laws are fairly strict for foreigners and generally enforced as they should for foreigners in the north. You can watch the police in Guad or here let 5 cars go through a red light but the foreigner will be the one caught. As for domestic's pay, they are quite savvy and can get a union man wearing a pistol to help them collect for a percentage. I have seen it happen. They don't have to be a "union" member to get this help. The best you could hope for is they complain to the municipality. Don't be a nastycheap foreigner!  Don't make the hired help split their money they are entitled to with a thug.

1...corruption is just for nacionales

2...foreigners in the north???....Mexicans in the US???... because they are rapists, murderers, and we send them our worst???

3...police let 5 cars run a red light if they are Mexicans but will stop no. 6 if he/she is a foreigner???

4... sindicatos "throw down" on employers with a pistol to collect a finiquito???

I just question a lot of your premises……….

This thread is out of control ugly.  It seems some of you will never learn to simply tell someone when they are wrong and why without getting very personally nasty.  

And Herman you are very, very wrong in some of your attitudes and ideas.  You are setting yourself up for some hard times here.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Travis said:

All of which begs a question only the moderators can answer:

If a forum member reveals himself to be a scumbag by what he posts, is it OK to call him a scumbag in a follow-up? Or is that a violation of board rules?

Herman, I replied to your pm, scumbag.

It is a violation of board rules and you've been around here plenty long enough to know it.

Enjoy your time out.