Chapala.com Webboard

H2OLE

I have always gotten my bags of salt for my water softening/purification system from H2OLE located in the parking lot in Plaza Bugambilias. I drove by yesterday at 10AM and although the office lights were on, the front door was locked and no one appeared to be in the office (Yes I knocked).

I phoned several times this afternoon and got a recorded message each time. I left a message and no one has phone back yet.

Are they on vacation?  I am pretty sure they are not closed.   Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Thanks. I just tried that number after having read your post and got a message from Jackie, that this number was not the number to call for an appointment but to call this office at 766-5999.

Well the good news is that he is still in business. It was just that I did call at 4 PM and left a message and no one answered or returned my call.

Oh and, yes, I went to the office where he moved which is inside the parking lot at 10 AM

The good news is that it sounds like he is open and that I happened to drop by and later call at the wrong time.

Just try not to run out of salt.  We have gone several times in the past to purchase and no one was in the office during office hours.  They do close, I believe at 4:00 p.m. though.  Also, several many times in the past they have been completely out of salt ... so not good to leave for the last minute (which I am not saying you did).