Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Eric Blair

Buy this powerhouse and you will thank me later, and

you will be the envy of your neighbors.

Rains are just starting, and with climate change, you can look for more rain and wind. These equate with power loss, sometimes for hours, and sometimes for days. This doesn't account for when power can be lost due to copper theft of cables.

This generator will easily power your refrigerator, TV, microwave, modem, lights (unless you have 1000W high intensity floods).

I bought this a year ago thinking to downsize from my 4000W one, but then figured, "Why?"

This has less than half-hour on it because I would start it up every 2 weeks for maybe 3-4 minutes.

So I buy high and sell low. Take $1000.00 off the price I paid and not have to worry anymore. When you pick it up at Chapala Haciendas 2, I'll show you how I wired it int every room.

eMail me at Talosian70@hotmail.com or call 376-765-6348 (Spanish OK)

The price is firm.

Generator.jpg

It has receptacles for AC 110v, AC 220v and one for DC. That's the most I know.

Thanks for asking.

If it is not an inverter type (pure sine wave) then it shouldn't be used to power any sensitive electronics like a TV or computer or ? You should find out if it is.

18 hours ago, Ferret said:

If it is not an inverter type (pure sine wave) then it shouldn't be used to power any sensitive electronics like a TV or computer or ? You should find out if it is.

I lived many years with all the electronics and air conditioner run from a motor generator. Your insistence of a inverter applies to power inverters, like 12 volt DC to AC, not this type that already gives sine wave power.

FWIW, I have used it for my TV, computer, modem and cell phone chargers. No problem. Actually it was not this one, but its big brother, 4000W.