Chapala.com Webboard

AMAZON ORDERS MEXICO DELIVERY

Mostly lost, I've been looking for half an hour for a phone number forAmazon.com.mx.  Also for online chat or email opportunity.  They charged my credit card, said it wasn't good and put my order on hold and I have no way of contacting them.  Thank you

I found all of these numbers by searching Google.        +1-206-922-0880    800 874 8725.   

El número de teléfono de Amazon de atención al cliente en España es +34 800 810 251 (gratuito) o +34 900 803 711 (gratuito) o +34 91 123 04 13 (de pago).

You should also be able to click on " contact the vendor " and send them an email as to the status of your order.  Your credit card company should be able to tell you if the transaction was rejected and why.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Beebee said:

Mostly lost, I've been looking for half an hour for a phone number forAmazon.com.mx.  Also for online chat or email opportunity.  They charged my credit card, said it wasn't good and put my order on hold and I have no way of contacting them.  Thank you

Click on Ayuda in the black band at the top    Next at the bottom left click on Nececitas mas ayuda   then on the  right click on contactanos it will lead you to the answers

That first telephone number that you showed, Ibarra, +1-206-922-0880 is the local Seattle number for Amazon.com 

You also posted  "número de teléfono de Amazon de atención al cliente en España es "  

If I am not mistaken the word España means Spain.  So if I am correct this second telephone number is in Spain  for clients in Spain.  Too funny :) 

• Thanks 2

I typed Contact Amazon.com.mx into Google.  I can't help what they provided. I didn't call the numbers to see if they were accurate. The headings stated they were phone numbers for Amazon.com.mx.    I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

It's kind of cute , Ibarra. I'm from Seattle where Amazon started (or a suburb thereof) and so I recognized my area code, and then with my kind of sort of Spanish, I remembered that in College I learned that España was the Spanish word for Spain. We all make mistakes, and I loved your very minor error :D

Thanks everyone, for your help, I was able to "chat" with Amazon and resolve my issue.  By the way, I Googled the number and a site popped up that promised to help me with my order but it turned out one has to pay for that service.  I get along with my Spanish in person but the phone is challenging