Chapala.com Webboard

BIG Bottles Daily Vitamins & Fish Oil Capsules

I want to buy a LARGE bottle of daily vitamins, like the 270 quantity, at least.  Have been happy with the Kirkland brand of "Vitaminas, Minerales y Luteina Tabletas Para Adultos Mayores de 50 Años", with the silver label, 270 quantity,  but the Lakeside Shopping Service (from Costco) website no longer loads onto my device, probably due to my weak signal here.  Don't want to drive to Costco and don't want to drive all over searching out places Lakeside.  Most places seem to just have little expensive bottles.  Also, I'd like to know where I can get the BIG jar of Omega 3 fish oil capsules, 360 mg.  Been getting this at Costco via the Lakeside Shpg Svc as well -- big bottle with 300 capsules.  I've checked at Walmart with no luck.  Thank you in advance for your suggestions.  😌

The only place I've seen big bottles are are at Costco. 

Have you considered asking a friend with a stronger signal to help you order? How about asking a friend to pick them up for you? Also, the new macrolibramiento makes it quite a pleasant drive on Sundays when there's very little commercial traffic. The $146 cuota r/t is cheaper than the delivery fee from Lakeside SS.

If you have a Costco card (from anywhere) you can order online and they deliver free to your home (or whatever address you want).  You are limited to what they have in their online listings.  These are listings you may be interested in, 

https://www.costco.com.mx/Salud-y-Belleza/Vitaminas-Proteinas-y-Suplementos/Aceite-de-Pescado-y-Omegas/Nature-Made-Omega-3-aceite-de-pescado-300-capsulas/p/997568

https://www.costco.com.mx/Salud-y-Belleza/Vitaminas-Proteinas-y-Suplementos/Suplementos-Alimenticios/Kirkland-Signature-Integra-Dorada-Vitaminas-y-Minerales-270-tabletas/p/611249

Carolina, have you tried Mercado Libre mexico?  They deliver straight to your door 2 days later.  Just make sure the seller has a good reputation before ordering.  They have what you are looking for.  I would recommend clicking on pagar en efectivo (pay in cash) and then click on at  Oxxo or the 7eleven.  I don't like using my credit a lot in Mexico.