Chapala.com Webboard

Small Claims Court or arbitration Lakeside?

It's the electric/light shop right by the Vet's office where the cow use to me. Main drag in Chapala.

One of the posters said on FB, we are only getting one  side. True, it's the same w/Trip Advisor.

I did not post about the fan before.

So I went to Costco and bought one and a referral from my local ferrerita (sorry for the misspelling) is here now putting it in.  He is going to look at the old one and see if he can find the problem.

The kicker is that after I bought the new Costco fan, I saw Julie/Wayne have two for sale at $500 each (you remove) which is 1/3rd. of my cost.

I looked into the law of defamation and it appears now (as opposed to a few years ago), if you post a factual review, without name calling, etc. it's OK. This has actually been in the Mexican constitutioin for a long time, it's just recently been brought to people's attention.

I also think people do read reviews on boards and they "pass it on." Word-of-mouth can be the best friend or worst enemy of a business. You also want to look at how many date points there are. No business will always be able to please all the people all the time. We want to look for the reasonable consumer.

I have one more thought I may raise later.

• Sad 1