Chapala.com Webboard

The other Board

The other Board has not been accessible for 4 days. Is it just me? Or is it because I switched to Chrome.

After reading the above, I just tried the other forum. It worked fine yesterday, but not today. I have Windows 10 and use Internet Explorer.

Not sure what the problem is, but it "aint" us, say I from Seattle where I have a very good internet connection.

Connection problems

Post by CanuckBob Today at 1:30 pm

Many people cannot access the forum right now because our host is having problems with the URL redirect to Insidelakeside.com

You can still access the forum through: https://lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net/
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, johanson said:

Thanks. That link worded just fine. Remember that when you go this route, that you have to sign in if you want to see  new posts highlighted.

Are you sure you didn't get SPAMMED?  I got the same message and it raised suspicions.

I couldn't sign in until I used the new link.  Once I got there I read what Bob posted about them having problems.

Here is what he posted:

Many people cannot access the forum right now because our host is having problems with the URL redirect to Insidelakeside.com

You can still access the forum through: https://lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net/

The VIP address gets updated every 2 months and only works for maybe a total of three months. I can't tell you the new one except in person, and I am up north right now. So sadly I can't give you the new VPN.

CBob posted:

OK, I fixed the problem without their help. 

For you techies out there...…..The Cname record where my domain name is was still showing lakechapalainfo.bigforum.com NOT lakechapalainfo.forumotion.net/. This must have changed recently and I wasn't informed. Once I changed it to the correct address it started working correctly.

Please spread the word we are back to www.insidelakeside.com