Chapala.com Webboard

Plastic Surgery

Hello! Has anyone had recent face lift surgery with Dr. Villaran in Ajijic? My research indicates that he was a highly skilled and respected plastic surgeon. I am looking for reports of ‘recent’ work. Like all of us, God Bless Him, he is getting older.

Another surgeon I’m thinking about is Dr. Hernandez who appears to have replaced Dr. Villaran at Casa Montana. Any comments re, his work would be helpful,

I’m travelling from Toronto, Canada for a few weeks in Winter, Would love to be like you lucky Ducks living in Sjijic. Unfortunately, I still need to work for just s couple more years. ☹️

Edited by moderator5
Spelling error

8 hours ago, Henkypenks said:

Hello! Has anyone had recent face lift surgery with Dr. Villaran in Ajijic? My research indicates that he was a highly skilled and respected plastic surgeon. I am looking for reports of ‘recent’ work. Like all of us, God Bless Him, he is getting older.

Another surgeon I’m thinking about is Dr. Hernandez who appears to have replaced Dr. Villaran at Casa Montana. Any comments re, his work would be helpful,

I’m travelling from Toronto, Canada for a few weeks in Winter, Would love to be like you lucky Ducks living in Sjijic. Unfortunately, I still need to work for just s couple more years. ☹️

I am going to message you.