Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Mitch210

Where to Stay When I Visit

42 minutes ago, bmh said:

You just do not get it Liana, the rich Mexicans from Ajijic send their servants to buy expensive fish  to Chapala as it is cheaper.. Another case where the Pedro logic prevails...or by the way it is also cheaper because the guy drives every day from San Blas with the fresh fish in his truck.. and we all know that red snapper is the best fish you can buy and on and on😅

Imagine driving 4 h to go and 4 to come back just to gets us some fres fish from San Blas when the stuff arrives every day in Zapopan..just as fresh...It is interesting that all the tianguis fish retailers say they come from San Blas but the stores buy the same stuff just as fresh from the mercado del mar ..

Instead of constantly misquoting me for whatever  reason you may have, just once can you attempt to get it right. It shouldn't be a problem with your linguistic skills but if you suffer from dyslexia I apologize. I wrote that there are rich mexicans who send their servants to buy the fish in Chapala. I  never indicated they were from Ajijic I did suggest that those rich Mexicans could buy and sell "alleged" wealthy people in Ajijic 10+ times over. And you have never met the vendor who is always late because he drives from San Blas. I have. I don't by red snapper from him,never said I did. If you must know,I buy pulpo and camerones from him and none of the others say that they drive from S B.. i also stated that the Chapala vendors do in fact sell 'EXPENSIVE' fish, What is your problem  senora Brickette,um-bmh?

sincerely and logically  justjillin

To my knowledge we have neither a "Brickette" nor a Pedro here and if I get the idea the latter Pedro of infamy is here under a new handle his stay will be short.  Not only has this thread totally diverged from the OP's request, it has degenerated into a personal pissing match.   Closed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1