Chapala.com Webboard

Need contact info for a certain vendor at the 2018 Chile Cook Off

I made contact with a vendor there selling very good quality leather bags. I have a small business exporting traditional Mexican arts and crafts from here and added a section of some of his products to my website. I had saved his contact info in a folder in my computer but unfortunately it has "disappeared". I think his name is Jesus (not 100% sure). Have tried to reach out to anyone connected to the Cook Off but found no info from Sn. Google. They do have a Facebook page, but no contact info there! I am sure that the leather guy is listed in the guide they hand out at the entrance but do not have one. Does anyone have one or contact info of some official or person affiliated with the Cook Off who might be able to help. Gracias

1 minute ago, gringohombre said:

I made contact with a vendor there selling very good quality leather bags. I have a small business exporting traditional Mexican arts and crafts from here and added a section of some of his products to my website. I had saved his contact info in a folder in my computer but unfortunately it has "disappeared". I think his name is Jesus (not 100% sure). Have tried to reach out to anyone connected to the Cook Off but found no info from Sn. Google. They do have a Facebook page, but no contact info there! I am sure that the leather guy is listed in the guide they hand out at the entrance but do not have one. Does anyone have one or contact info of some official or person affiliated with the Cook Off who might be able to help. Gracias

OK...not the country, of course this would be the Chili Cook Off.