Chapala.com Webboard

Another cry for kittens help

Sunday, I was able to rescue 6 kittens, out of a 10 feet deep hole.  Mama cat (a  stray cat....not mine)   had been poisoned.  I took her to the vet, but she died anyway, leaving those kitties for almost 4 days without food.

After bottlefeeding them (+ flea baths), they are healthy and eating solid food now ( about 6 weeks old).  I have them at the vet until Saturday (paid for).  After all this, I need help.  ......looking for good people to adopt 2 or 3 of them.

I would hate to take them to a shelter, not knowing where they would end up afterwards.  They have been through enough.  And they are ready to get out of a cage

A friend will pay for neutering all of them, when they are ready and another friend is donating some cat food.

Email me with good news plse: 

elbelgicano@yahoo.com

Rony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bless you for helping these little ones.  Mom's fate is just another testament to why one should keep cats INDOORS 24/7!

My "cat house" is full to the brim, BUT as I'm sure you well know Rony..... a picture or two is worth a thousand words.  So if you have the means, please post pix of these babies.  And all the best in getting them homes.

The one in the middle is the only female

18 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Love the "leopard spots" on tummy photo # 1!!

That is why his name should be Leo

• 1 month later...