Chapala.com Webboard

Telcel Down

5 hours ago, johanson said:

I feel rather dumb. You said Telcel, and I understood Telmex. Sorry about that.

UPDATE:

I just used my iPhone and Telcel is working for me as of right now. I do not know about earlier.

When I read your first post I thought you were having a party and didn´t invite me.

Guess not, so WE are still friends……...:D

Telcel call reception has been an ongoing problem for 3+ days. I see zero bars as I write this. I have spoken to many and it is the same. Receive notice of missed calls when my phone was on and never rang.

All areas lakeside  plus some other areas as well. Those with Telcel wireless internet box are experiencing the same problems because the same cellular network services them. 

• Like 2

Just posted elsewhere...still out in lower SAT and checked near SuperLake and walking west to Black Coffee....H+ but really it doesn't work.  Near the TelCel in the plaza it is 4G.

Daughter in Guad (there are reports the problem is regional) has tried calling all afternoon her cell to my landline and every call is poor and drops.  

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, ComputerGuy said:

Worked fine for me all day in my travels. Where are you located? And is this always at home?

Down everywhere today, at times a slight signal 📶. Usually no problem. Just off the Libermemto. The Telcel modem has b

Still down in lower SAT, also.  I did go to the Telcel building in the plaza and it was packed.  People waiting in line to get tickets to wait in line to see the reps.  I thought for sur the issue would be solved by today but no such luck.

Also this morning went to visit the local lady at the aborrotes store and she confirmed--through her local Mexican tag team--that it is still down everywhere in SAT and west to Black Coffee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1