BEST ROOFING PRODUCTS/METHOD

19 hours ago, Apachewoman said:

Please share any recommendation category

METHOD

MATERIALS(brand name)

ROOFING COMPANY

Thanks so very much.

The RAINS are coming!😏

Chuy Jimenez Construction - builds from raw land.  Knows roofing, electrical, plumbing, iron.  Honest, hard working. speaks english

331 048 5343

23 hours ago, Apachewoman said:

Please share any recommendation category

METHOD

MATERIALS(brand name)

ROOFING COMPANY

Thanks so very much.

The RAINS are coming!😏

any materials are good, you just have to know how to apply them! and also in what type of work area: some are very flat, others with a lot of unevenness, so the detail is in that they know how to apply the best method, and above all guaranteed. Saludos!

• 10 months later...

I think the most important thing for you is to select a good contractor.  Get suggestions from here and inspect their work.  The native tiles used here are very, very good as long as they are put on properly they will last for many, many years.  I don't believe they have brand names, just where they are made.  My contractor put a flat tile down first and a curved one on top of this.  Don't know what the proper name is for the tiles.   My contractor was Gustavo who speaks English and is very popular with the Gringo's.  He can do about anything.  His phone number is 33 31 57 3048  

• 8 months later...

There are TWO spam posters in this thread. One is Josh Bradley and the other is Justin Belte. These "repair" companies are spamming from the U.S.

Would the moderator, please, remove these posts.

Deleted per your  request,  MOD5

• Thanks 1

I spent years doing it wrong over and over no matter who I hired. I finally learned if you want it to last you put down the five year roof stuff than a layer of fiberglass than another layer of five year roof stuff.  The fiberglass matting (or whatever it is) keeps it from cracking and makes the coating stable. Oh yea before they put down the first layer of liquid they removed all the loose roofing material.  Yes it more expensive but it works.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Ferret said:

This thread certainly has attracted a lot of spammers. But, I gotta ask, would you really trust a roofer who doesn't even seem to know that they're spamming a forum in another country? That's just plain dumb.

And takes the time to join this webboard to post the information  LOL