Chapala.com Webboard

LOCAL LAKESIDE OPTOMETRIST/OPTHOMOLOGIST?

Note that you do not have to be an LCS member to use Luz. You sign up in advance for appts. on Fridays. She is good but has a limited selection of frames.

Heading to Telmex, I noticed the first store on the right on the service road past the big propane place sells glasses and believe I saw a sign that said "Free Computer Eye Exam." I did not stop in so have no idea what they are talking about or if it is any good, but thought I would toss it out there.

1 hour ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Heading to Telmex, I noticed the first store on the right on the service road past the big propane place sells glasses and believe I saw a sign that said "Free Computer Eye Exam." I did not stop in so have no idea what they are talking about or if it is any good, but thought I would toss it out there.

I bought what are meant to be a pair of temporary glasses while my eye heals from this shop. The frames started cracking within a few months.

1 hour ago, Aquaponicsman said:

I have had eye exams and bought glasses there for several years.  Reasonable prices, good selection and have no complaints. Christy does a good, thorough eye exam.  Speaks excellent English since she's originally from the U.S.

• Like 1