Chapala.com Webboard

CFE and Solar Panels

Go Solar - I did ask CFE when I was in their offices about the credit for solar users and they told me that once a year they drop all credits from accounts.  I had been told a couple years ago - sorry, not by them because I did not have any issues with this until recently - that the policy was for a 12 month rolling credit cycle as you have previously noted. I asked if this was a change in policy and the gal I spoke with seemed a bit unclear.  She had to go into the back office for about 10 minutes to find out why none of  my previous 2,500 KW credits were not applied to this month's bill. 

Still more info needed - I'd ask them to show you, bill by bill, what the credits were over the last 12 months, as they "aged".    You may have had a big whack of credit that became a year old and was thus dropped, that would be in line with the policy.    I know looking at only the summary info given on the bill can make it seem like 2500 kWh just "disappeared"  all of a sudden - while certainly not typical, it could have happened that way, depending on production and consumption patterns and changes.

• Like 1