Chapala.com Webboard

NO PARKING SIGN

After 12 years of living here without a car, I have decided to buy a car!  So I need a No Estacionarse sign for my garage door.  I've been in a couple of shops that had only small ones made of plastic.  I would like a larger durable metal sign.  Where can I find one around here?  gracias!

8 minutes ago, ezpz said:

After 12 years of living here without a car, I have decided to buy a car!  So I need a No Estacionarse sign for my garage door.  I've been in a couple of shops that had only small ones made of plastic.  I would like a larger durable metal sign.  Where can I find one around here?  gracias!

I had metal sign made by the print shop in Chula Vista to the west of that empty driving range and the new hospital.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mudgirl said:

The entrance gate sign I saw that I loved said "Respete mi entrada y yo respetare su coche."

Yup... very good, polite, and to the point.  EXCEPT more often than not it's non-Spanish-speaking foreigners who park in front of our cochera doors....      So the universal circle  with diagonal line thru is more effective for us.  Yes, our paperleria plastic coated signs disappear from time to time.... but are so cheap to replace it's no big deal