Chapala.com Webboard

Copy of paid recieptaid foe draid receipt

I have my paid recipt for paying early at the office in Chapala. I made a copy of it and of course, it printed and the copy was done on one letter size. Will the copy be acceptable at the driver's license office since it is on a letter size?

Muchas gracias.

Receipt for what?  What office in Chapala?  Whatever you are talking about, you will need the original AND A COPY for your DL.

Colored CURP form and black and white copy

Immigration document if foreign and a copy

Passport and a copy

Utility bill and a copy  (Must copy all of the Telmex pages, CFE, just front and back)

INAPAM card or DIF card and copy of both sides on one page (We just renewed and they gave us the discount for being over 60 without these cards)

If for some reason your blood type is not on your license, you will need a blood test and the copy of that test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is why concierges charge $1800 pesos. They ensure you have what you need in the correct formats so you don't get there without what you need. Why pay less only to have a major kerfuffle and not be able to get your license? I'm cheap when it comes to paying others to do things I'd like to do for myself, but a little common sense tells me sometimes the cheap can turn out to be expensive. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MtnMama said:

The poster has recently had a small stroke. Please be kind.

Which explains all the confused and repetitious posts, and the helpful advice when given,  can´t seemed to be absorbed.

I recommended she get a facilitator from the get go, it would be money well spent in this case.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I would hope that person knows when their charge is incapable of driving.

I think the facilitator usually drives.  In this case, a driving test might be in order, for all concerned, as age is bad enough without other detriments to your driving abilities.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, MtnMama said:

The poster has recently had a small stroke. Please be kind.

Her post was completely free of any errors and easily understood. But it's not the first time I've seen people not bother to proof-read their topic heading before posting. Didn't intend to be cruel and sorry she's had a stroke.

• Like 1