Chapala.com Webboard

Adelitas new hours

sm1mex

Like so many restaurants that use the "Happenings" section, they see it as a place to advertise specials and events. I've never liked that. Why should restaurants get to advertise and no one else? One rule for all, says I.

• Sad 1

They changed their hours a few weeks ago. I'm on their email list. 

They obviously have their reasons for the time change, but cutting off that 12:30 - 2 PM crowd could prove an interesting experiment. 

• Like 2

I think their food has lost it's quality

greek salad is not the same as it used to be, now mostly lettuce with a few olives, tomato, cucs and no feta

the eggplant Parma was less than appetizing and served with pesto penne (who serves two pasta dishes together?). and the crab cakes are now cheap canned crab and bland 

sorry but we will not rush back,

think they are catering to the dance and drink crowd now

On 4/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

They changed their hours a few weeks ago. I'm on their email list. 

They obviously have their reasons for the time change, but cutting off that 12:30 - 2 PM crowd could prove an interesting experiment. 

Definitely not a schedule to attract the expat crowd for lunch.  Maybe they'll change hours when snowbirds return.

• Like 1

By changing the lunch hours, they are limiting their audience.  Their portions have become small and increased the price.  Do they think we will not notice.  Even the dancing and drinking crowd has noticed.  The dance floor is the size of a postage stamp.  Will never go back.