Chapala.com Webboard

How do I filter only sales to my location address on Amazon?

Alpha1

I am assuming that you are talking about Amazon.com . After signing in, go to "Your account and lists" then click on your account. Pick the window about addresses and add or delete addresses as you wish. When you want to order something and if you have more than one address shown, Amazon asks you which address to send to.

• Like 2

Near the top left corner of an Amazon page, you may notice a smallish indicator titled: "Deliver to" which includes a "location".  Example.:

Deliver to

Audubon 08106

This information is based on either, 1) the I.P. address (local or VPN) that Amazon sees for your computer connection, or 2) if you are signed in, commonly, lists the most recent shipping address you used. 

Moving your mouse over that spot may cause a highlight, surrounded by a dashed-line "box" around the location data.

You can left-click on that box, which triggers a "Pop Up" window titled: "Choose your Location."

There, you can, 1) if not signed in, enter a different country and/or zip code, or, 2) choose to sign in, and then choose between the/any addresses you have listed, as the poster above indicated.

• Like 1