Chapala.com Webboard

Best place to buy water softener salt

I use Jackie of H2 Ole.  Their office is in the parking lot side of the East wall in the El Torito parking lot. Telephone # 766-5999.

Why is Jackie's office on the inside of the parking lot?  Because people who want to save money can enter the parking lot and drive their cars to where the salt can be picked up, or loaded in their car for them by the salesman Jackie is tri-lingual, English, Spanish and Chinese. His in store local salesman does Ok in English.

I highly recommend them.

• Like 1

Agree with Johanson, H2Ole provides excellent service... I have Jackie change my filters every three months and bring the salt... It costs more than when I did it myself but the convenience pays for itself... Jackie's salt was 150 pesos... Certainly not worth driving around on $4/gal gas to look for cheaper salt...

I do not remember the charge for a bag, but you can drop by when you are at Spagos or El Toritos and  pick up the salt yourself from his office for a slightly lower price.  For me, if I am already in the building for a meal, why not drop by H 2Ole' and pick up the salt for yourself and save a little money.

Besides, when I need technical help, I can get it from Jackie. He has all of the latest equipment and makes house calls.