Chapala.com Webboard

Blowing your nose at the Table

texmextwo

7 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I am a White, God-fearin (sic) folk, and my ma and pa are NOT brother and sister. Even if this was not directed at me, I find it highly offensive and fact very sick as have been many, many more by this same person in the past. I would be surprised if over 95% of the good folk here also do not find this highly inappropriate and not at all conducive to the high standards of this board. 

The answer is to put him on ignore. You have control over that function. You do not have control over who is allowed to post here and what they are allowed to post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I do have control over calling out someone for what they are. A bigot is a bigot!

Yes. You can continue this petty back-and-forth bickering, joining in the mud slinging, giving a troll the attention he craves, and generally dragging down the tone of a web board that used to pride itself on being the classy one. Yes, you certainly can.

• Like 1

I never respond to certain posters here. They are on ignore for a reason. I have stepped back from getting into these types of threads because they truly are a waste of precious time. Now and again I post a comment in one because I continue to hope SOMEONE might get the message. Sorry, I disturbed the game. Continue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I do have control over calling out someone for what they are. A bigot is a bigot!

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  Matthew 7:5 King James Version (KJV)

• Haha 1